Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Pictures"!


"Now that is a Pizza Pie"! Anziani Scheurn and Anderson"



" Ciao Benvenuti Anziano Scheurn"!
Presidente Wolfgram, Anziano Scheurn, Anziano Anderson, Sorella Wolfgramm!
The "New Italians"!

Anziano Scheurn meets his companion Anziano Anderson! (next to Rhett)
I Have Arrived!
In Frankfurt Germany! Some Tired Anziani, They had a lay over on their way to Milano!











The Big "M" For Milano!






We have waited for pictures for the last two months and we finally received some!
All I can say is.... I feel sure their is not a happier mom and dad in the world right now!
Some of these pictures are out of place but but we will take them how ever we can get them!
They are pictures from the day Anzaino Scheurn left the MTC through the first few weeks in the field! Rhett sent us a lot of pictures but I had a hard time trying to figure out which ones to put on his blog! So for all the Italian moms in our group I hope I put the right ones on Rhetts blog and I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
What a great looking group of Anziani and Sorelle!
(Elders and Sisters)

No comments:

Post a Comment