Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Closer!!

POPS!
Man I can't believe the time is getting clsoer and closer. I don't know if I'm ready to come home! Like I know that the Lord has made me a man!!! But I got to tell you I'm nervous but, excited to help others who need the Gospel! Pops you haven't told me whats going on with asu and the cards... what is the deal!!
I'm thankful for you dad! thats awesome a new convert baptism!!!!! KEEP THOSE UP! I swear it is funny the first family I want to work on when I get home to get them baptized, don't tell anyone but ****'s family! I'm stoked! Pops this work is real!! I love my mission! I will always hold a spot in my heart for this work! I would never even think about trading it for all the money in the world!! I love you dad and thankful for your support in everything! I will see you soon!

Ci Vediamo Fra poco!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Love Anz Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment