Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#92 Ravenna Translating For Elder Boon!!!


POPS!!!

I know I think about it a lot as well! Like it is a bitter sweet you know.. like I know I will miss the calling of being a  "full time missionary" but I will never stop being a missionary.. I know that work just continues when I get home.. and I will never stop helping everyone come unto Christ and just serve serve serve!!! Anyway I love you so much and I can't believe I will see you so soon I need to just work work work work because I have so much I need to do!!!!!! MAN those Blackhawks thats how they roll!!! There going to win it all just wait and see! Maybe a few of my prayers will be tossed in for them.. haha just kidding but they will do it!!! Well anyway I need to go but I love you so much and I'm thankful for your example and I will see you soon!!!
Love Anziano Scheurn
Family!!!!
Alright well I need to tell you I just cant believe what is going down!! There are so so so so many emotions going through my mind right now.... I can't even explain to you guys!! So anyway about transfers, okay you all ready for this!!!!!!.. I don't think you are.. alright  maybe I should wait till the end of the letter to tell  you all whats going on but then... a thought came into my mind that you would only just scroll down to the bottom of the page so I will just say it now haha! Alright well as you  know Anziano Rango is leaving. He will be going to BOLZANO!!!! What in the world!!!! Crazy so I'm going to write some letters to my new converts there and ask him to give them to them. But thats insane! I told him, he will be in need of some  thermals for sure!! haha! He will be great there.... His comp will be Anziano Betzsold who actually was trained in Ravenna and  so was Anziano Rango so thats cool! As for me.... my" killer"( final comp)  should I say as everyone is saying.. MAMA MIA..... it will be Anziano Treadway! He is a baller and.... he was trained in LECCO!!!  AND so was I so that will be sweet! I have heard a lot about him! Everyone says that he is freaking hilarious!! Just tells stories!! So that will be fun!! So thats what is going down here and there is no other big news!! It will be sweet! We are going to  work hard and there will be miracles!! Man its just   crazy. I feel like there is so much I need to do!!!!! I feel like I have so much to learn its insane!!!!!!!! But anyway things are great!!!! Just keep on keepin on!!!
hmm OK the work is going good but some road bumps should I say! Well Douglas/Dougy is just outstanding!!  I'm not even kidding!! Its so so so funny because every time we go to see him in his shop he is always inviting everyone that comes in to come to our church!! Its so so so funny!!!!!!! He always asks for cards to give to all of his customers! He is a better missionary then me hahaha! He is great! He did not come to church last Sunday!!!.. thats a big no no so we have to move his date to next Saturday but I think it was a good thing because he wants to be baptized so bad and I think it hit him hard that he really needs to come to church!! So thats good! The other thing is he knows I go home in 6 weeks! So he is like Anzinao Scheurn you  better come back with your family and visit me in Ravenna and I'm like don't worry man I will!!! haha he is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So today we will spend p-day with him so Anziano Rango can be with him so that will be fun! I think we are going to go bowling!! So Fidelis! is his name actually!! He is so great!!! Just so so so humble!! He will be baptized in a couple weeks!!!!! He just knows everything! When he prays, he thanks Heavenly Father for Joseph Smith!!!!!!! He is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND is progressing super well!! So I'm stoked for that!!! He is doing well!! Just pray for them!!
So some cool miracle stories!! So Bologna zone has always been pretty tough to work there!! The investigators are tough to find! But we have had some sweet miracles!!!!!! So the first was we had a day planned with 3 appointments but all of them canceled!!!! So it was kind of discouraging but thats all good because we hit up casa for 2 hours just  knocking doors!! But nothing... just getting doors slammed!!! We decided it was time to make calls and we did... and I quote....  "one more door" and we knocked it and it was a girl about 26 and she was from Albania. She told us she wanted a Book of Mormon and to come back the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the next day we went but nothing......... no one was there.... but thats okay because just as we were about to leave.. she showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We taught her a lesson and she said that she had never been baptized and would like to be!!!!!!!!!!!! So we  are working with her!!!! She is cool!!! Also we have Kunnu who is our 19 year old Chinese investigator that we found and we are meeting with him tomorrow! He said he wants to know about the Book of Mormon!!!! So pray for him!! AND the next day we had 3 appointments scheduled again but.... all canceled.... so anyway we did more casa and nothing... but we felt prompted to talk to this man on the bench and it was so awesome how the spirit of the Lord just works!! We got him to open up and he told us he had been in a divorce and it was tough and he gave us his number and wants to meet with us.. he is Italian!!! Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND then we were knocking doors for that 2 hours and AGAIN!!!! Last door it was a lady who knew us in the past and wanted to meet with us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christina she is Italian!!!! So please just pray for these guys!!!!!! The work is going  great but we just need to push it a little  stronger!!!! AND even more miracles will come!!! The key is never to get discouraged!!! So its going great!!
So as far as the conference it was sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Boom is his name and he is part of the Seventy!!! He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I translated for him and it was very very hard but I did it hahaha!! He is so nice he just was sweet and he gave awesome talks!!!!! An experience I will never ever forget!!!!!! So yeah that was great! Don't worry mom I will have someone record my dying testimony!!! so yeah yeah yeah!! hm what else is going on.... O another cool miracle!!! So anyway we went out to a man's house named Cesare to see him and he lived far away  by the sea! We took a bus out there and we knew that there would be buses running late at night to take us home so we weren't worried about ti! We taught this family!! Cesare and his family who are awesome by the way!!! We hope we can get a baptismal date with them soon, but anyway we were waiting for the bus to come and get us when we realized that our tickets were expired!! We didn't have another one and we had no money to buy another one! There was no ATM for a ways, so we did the best thing we could do...pray. and we asked the Lord to soften the  bus driver's  heart who was driving the bus. The bus came and we were both nervous and we explained to him the situation and sure enough he was like get on...It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know God answers prayers... Man its crazy for people to say he doesn't and he doesn't exist..... if they would just stop and look around for a minute they would recognize everything he does for us!! Man its crazy I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and, the man  I have became form my mission!! So there are some cool miracles for you all!!! Its crazy I can't believe how fast time is going!! It was great you called Anziano Rango's mom.  Thats my mom right there.. just listening to the spirit.  Thats sweet!!!! Your amazing!!! It would be great to meet her!!! I told Heath and Ivan that I would love for them to be at the airport when I come home  and also Scott with our family!!!  I'm so excited! Far as that week that I'm home, I don't even know I just need to get in school, find a job and start what I'm going to be doing!! AND other then that just be with the family!! yeah Eric wrote me!! He is hilarious!!!!!!! So what is the deal with him. He did tell me he loves his girl Luticia so thats cool!!! We will see what happens!!! All the nephews and nieces just look so old its incredible.. honestly its crazy!!!!!! It will be even more crazy seeing them in person!!!!!! haha but anyway as far as Christmas it doesn't matter what we do but, I would like to maybe just our family and like nephews and nieces just spend it together.... maybe at the cabin or something.  I have no idea how it will work but I know your the bomb so you will make it great!! I'm stoked to come home and serve in the ward and help with everything and just serve. Mom I know that you are the perfect example of service!!!! I hear so much about you and just how much everyone loves you!!! The Jefferies tell me all the time how great you are! Sister Jefferie told me that I only have 6 weeks to  live because... I'm going to be hugged so hard.. by you! So please don't hug me to hard hahaha!  One other thing real quick... so mom I would like to take Italian very bad and Spanish  but ii it to late now? 
I know that this church is true and it has been restored!!! I have learned so so so so much! I will continue to learn!! Mom I love you so so so so so so much! I love dad so so so so so much!!  I'm thankful for all of my family and the support they have given me all of my life!!! Well I need to go but I love you so so so much!!!!!!!

LOVE, Anziano Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment