Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pisa #34 Williams Field and Engaged!!!




Pops,
Williams Field!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Walker its okay like maybe
Higley will win one day so its all good don't worry about that!! ha ha ha thats so great! I don't know whats better news! Walker getting engaged or WF just whooping up on Higley! hahahaha!!!! But anyways sounds like your doing fantastic so thats good to hear!!! Man just keep it up! I know thats your tearing it up so thats good! I described to mom my favorite talks so she will tell you those! That Temple is going to be so gorgeous in Gilbert so stoked for that!!!!!! Man another temple in Provo! Thats crazy!!!! But anyway I pray for you and mom and the family individually by name! I love you all so so so much!
So che questa e la chiesa Vera! Sono cosi grato per la chiesa di Gesu cristo che e stata res
taurata! Graize Per tutto chio che me dai! Ti Voiglio Tanto Bene!
Il Tuo Figlio Anziano Scheurn


La Mia Mama! E La Famiglia!
Okay Alorah Io Posso Parlae in Italiano Nel Mio Email Pero Il Modo Che Io Scrivo Forse non Va bene Pero Provero! Na, I
don't want to write in italian haha, its way harder to write in italian then it is to speak the language. You let me just start off by saying that the italian is going super well thanks to the Lord and the spirit, it truly is the gift of tongues it awesome! Its just so crazy to think i'm speaking italian I don't know its crazy!! haha But let me just start out with conference! It
was absolutely sick!!!!! I loved it so much the spirit was just punching me in the face the whole time! So great to hear the Lord's servants speak to us! I love it so much and we are so blessed to be able to hear these words! Sometimes i'm just like man i'm not worthy to hear! Its so amazing!
So I had two favorite talks! Ok my ultimate favorite had to of been Elder Hales! He was talking about the trials of life! How we can always relate our trials to the Atonement of Jesus Christ! I really need to be better at this! Sometimes when we feel like the world is just over for us, we just cry like little babies! When we can just think of what the Savior did for us! That really stood out for me and it was so awesome and helped me with my work Tanto!!
The next best had to of been President Monson when he was talking about how each and every one of us need or should have a relationship with our Father in heaven! It was so awesome and made me realize what my investigators need! I received so much revelation this last conference it was so wonderful!! I loved it so so so much! So we got to watch all of the conference in english! Except Priesthood! :X Not cool but it is on the internet so thats cool I will watch it! We went to La Spezia to watch it so it was the bomb!!! I enjoyed conference so much and my prayers were answered! I am happy to hear that you all enjoyed it so much! Its crazy we can have a million questions for conference and I know that every single one of them will be answered, thats the beauty of it!
Hmm ok so about Donald! He is still freaking SWEET!! But we do need to move the baptism date for the 29 because the fact of it he needs to come to church but he is going to come because he just kept telling us, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for not coming so he is super righteous! The prayers our working so don't you worry about a thing just keep those prayers coming! It helps so much! Other then that we found a lady named Irene as well she is from Nigeria! But just so elect and it still just searching for that right church so, that will be sweet! We will get her in the water! Then Lianardo and Elenora who we are trying to work with but we will see they just need to pray and read! I'm still trying to find that family!!!!!! I know that I will find them soon! I just need to keep going and it will happen!!! I have a firm testimony that if we do whats write and work hard It
WILL happen! So thats sweet. We do our part and the Lord will do the rest!
Hmm so I have not received the package yet but, I know it will be hear we just need to have the faith! but anyway Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENGAGED!!!! Finally haha thats my boy! Hmm well its so great that everything is going so good with the family! I love my family so much and i'm so so so so thankful that I have a family who is so involved with the gospel and support me so so much! And i'm going to get the picture of me in the suit coat to you. On the double!
Man I love Anziano Free so much!!! He is such a boss! Me him and Bushman are going to chill when we get home! We are seriously the 3 amigos!! They rock so much and we all speak italian so thats a plus!
Well this is the true church! Mom thank you so much for all that your doing for me while on my mission! I know how much I owe you and dad now! haha when I get home I will clean the backyard 10000 times a day for dad!!! haha thank you all so much for everything that you do! But anyway thank you mom!!
Lots of LOVE,
Your Son Anziano Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment