Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pisa #35 "It is HIS Work!!!

Yeah what is the deal with them cardinals, I mean come on i'm starting to doubt them not cool!!!

O Hey Pops whats up! :)

Just shooting you an email as always to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am for you! Work is good here a little tough right now but we are continuing to bussare (knock) on those doors so that we can find the elect! I'm excited for Christmas in Italy it will be cool a new thing. I cant believe its already here I just can't believe it! Time is just going so fast!! I don't even know what to do with it! Well I love you so so so so much!

Love Your Son Anziano Scheurn


Cara Famiglia! E Mama,
So what it do!? It sounds like everything is just going super dandy in the life of the Scheurn family and i'm very happy for that! Let me just say first that I pray for each and everyone one of you individually by name! Its just so great to have a family that is so supportive! I love this work so much and I know it just goes that much better when I have a family praying for me nightly and morning! Not to mention the nephews and nieces prayers! I just love you all so much and i'm very very grateful for the support!
Hmm ok so as always first I will talk about missionary work! So Donald is still doing awesome! He loves me so much! He is awesome! He came to church last Sunday and it was sweet! He is so ready its awesome! Thank you for putting his name on the prayer roll for him, I know that it is working so well! The prayer are just so SICK!!!!! I love it!!!!! BUT other then him the work is going ok a little slow right now. I mean we did have a really cool miracle story the other day that I would like to share with you guys!
Well as you know we have a investigator named Azula! She is cool but has always been a little iffy! We have spoke to her here and there! But the other day I called her! And to much of my surprise, she was working very hard but for some reason she was not able to sleep and this was very strange she said! She said it was not like her to not sleep! So she went on to tell me that she was reading the Book of Mormon and she said to herself before she was about to try to sleep one night that she said if Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and this Book of Mormon is true then I will be able to fall asleep! And sure enough because of the power of our Lord, she was able to fall a sleep no problem!!!!!!!!!! She is sweet! So she finishes work this week so it will be very easy to see her so we will be talking to her and hopefully getting a baptismal date with her so that will be awesome! This work is crazy! Sure there are times of trials, I mean come on thats a no brainer of course there will be times of trials in everyone's life but I have just seen a constant stream of miracles during my mission! In fact the other day we went over to the Trexlar family to eat! And the daughter went on to say wow Anziano Scheurn you will be seeing at least three baptisms in Pisa thats a lot, we have never had this much in so little time. Its great the Lord is Good!!! Hmm but that is all for the work right now! We are really trying to work with the ward members as well so thats good! We will continue to do that! Hmmm ok so what else.. thats basically about it with the work here! But my companion is ok.. haha he is a bit funny but I love him! He is from Australia and he goes home in 3 weeks so you know how that is he is a little trunkie but its ok.. we will be fine, I will be fine! I have 3 weeks left I just need to continue to work hard and they will go fast! So that means since he will be going home I will be staying in Pisa for at least one more transfer because I will remain! Unless they white wash Pisa but I don't think they will do that so we will see who my next companion is! Hmm so ok I received the package!!! Mom outstanding job on the package let me just tell you it was boss!!! I love the package and I loved the tape of VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!! and Conner and Colby and Scott all those boys are so great!!! And I love Eric so much as well thank you so much for that and not to mention but the treats were fantastic! I always brag to everyone that my mom sends better treats then all of your guys moms! haha Yeah let me just tell you that Anziano Free is a boss and I can definitely go on more then one paragraph about him! That kid is such a good missionary i'm a little embarrassed because he just is outstanding as an missionary! I love him and he is so funny! We always quote Sandlot together and its so funny!!! We both just get a kick out of it haha! He rocks! So I will bring up school not that i'm talking about it but since you asked. So i'm going to start school right when I come home! That next semester right after Christmas so that will be cool. I might just start at CGCC I don't know, I kind of want to play ball but I just don't know yet. I still have some time to think about it but don't worry I will know what I need to do, trust me I just need to continue to pray about it. But for now I need to concentrate on HIS work because its sweet! The Lord is great and thats the beauty of it! Its so exciting about Walker! Man I love that kid so much just a fantastic brother! I loved hearing him speak on the cassette tape as well it was nice! I'm looking forward to the pictures of the wedding! Hmm well I need to go but, I know that this church is true and i'm so glad that papa said he enjoyed my letters. I love him so much and he is so great!!!!!!! I love you all so so so so much and i'm grateful for everyone's support!!
Lots of Love Anziano Scheurn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment