Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pisa #30 AND, A FEW PICTURES!!!!!

AWWW YEAH!!!!
WFHS Represent! Thats so boss that they are tearing it up! Man I got to tell you i'm pretty excited and I look forward to hear how they will be doing thats sweet! Man that Millie she is just a great dog I tell you what! Pops you are just a stud! I just continue to be amazed at how awesome you are! Man this Branch is just a little tough! Like Lin our awesome baptismal date who knows more about the gospel then probably half the members in our branch are just awesome but I just feel like they are getting neglected because they are chinese when they are more humble then half the members in our branch, but everyone has freedom of choice.. but anyway they just continue to be awesome! Life will always throw us trials no matter what but its up to us how we fight them off and use them as stepping stones! As missionaries we are taught to teach the needs of our investigators which means to help them in anyway that we can! Its almost the same way with the Lord! He will teach to our needs as well! But throwing trials at us, we developed our faith, and we grows! Thank you for everything you do for me Pops! You are awesome the best dad ever! Well i'm out of here lots of love!!
Love Azniano Scheurn

MOM!
Ok so this week just has been amazing experience as always! My testimony has just grown that much more this week as it always continues to do but, man I tell you what something happened this week that I cant even explain to you how GREAT and FANTASTIC it was!
So our two baptismal dates continue to just be awesome!!!!! They are studs!!! But LIN!!! O my goodness that kid is so ready for baptism we just need to get him in the water right now!! But we need to wait! So yesterday we went to go teach him about obeying the laws of the lands and also reading the scriptures! He just understood everything perfectly! He is a stud!! But so as we were about to depart he was like "hey you guys I looked up something on the internet and it looked really interesting to me and said it helped him understand more and makes him want him to share the gospel more! It turns out he pulled up on the internet Preach My Gospel!!!! In Chinese!!!! It was so sweet and he was like o yeah! I watched highlights of General Conference 2008!! He said he felt so good watching it! AND HE EMAILED it to his family in China!!!!! AND his mom and them said they loved it!! But it doesn't stop there! He invited us also to come over later that night to teach a couple of his buddies who were chinese that roomed with him! So that was a bit of a shock he is already doing missionary work! So that night we came over and there were to chinese kids who were curious on what we did and they wanted to know more but didn't really speak english or italian! So Lin Translated!!!!!!!!! He understands the gospel so well! My testimony grew so much that night!! He is such a boss! I gave Lin and Wang SIG rings and they wear them 24/7... They are so sick mom!!! Man!! I'm so thankful for your guys prayers even the nephews and nieces prayers! Thank you so much for all of it!
Hmm so what else has gone down! I love Anziano Free he is such a Boss man, I love him so much we have just been doing so well! So Elder Boyd K Packer wants us all to get 20 lessons in a week! and he promised us that our baptisms would double! Well we have another miracle story! We were about have way through the week and we only had 9 lessons! So me and Giove decided to pray to God and ask Him what is needed to be done to obtain these 20 lessons and the Lord said, we could just feel it, that he was going to do what he would do but we just needed to do what we could do! So we ended up teaching 9 LESSONS just only on SATURDAY!!!! It was awesome!!! We taught 2 on Sunday! So it was just another testimony builder about how true this work actually is and when we actually plead with the Lord like Enos did, we will receive what is to be done! Just so great!
Hmm ok so the thing about Howenni she actually dropped us but that is ok because, her friend Azula has much much interest!!! She rocks and says she feels good when she comes to church and when she read the restoration pamphlet she said that she felt good! She is awesome! and wants to learn more! She is sweet!
Florentino continues to be a boss as well from Philippines! She is tight! There was a new convert in Livorno who is from the Philippines as well and speaks tagalic so we hooked Florentino with this new convert named Edwin and they just kicked it off perfectly! Its so so so great!! Hmm who else so yeah we received a referral from Prato/Livorno and it is a nigerian named Donald who apparently is just ready to be baptized! He has been to church 5 times and will keep the law of tithing so we are going to get a date with him on the same day as Lin and Wang Xiang! ITS SO INSANE!!! How Pres. Wolfgramm is just so inspired its crazy I love it so so much! But the work is going great we just need to keep it up and with the Lords help we can do anything!
That is so sweet about you ballin it up! I guarantee you balled Frenchie up like that! That is a fact!!! haha thats so awesome!! Keep it up show him who is boss! That is so so so awesome about Mangrum!!! Man I love him so much!! He truly changed my outlook on my mission, he helped me so much! Such a G! A Truly Great missionary!!! Man I will for sure make that cake mom and there will be many many pictures!
I love you so so so much mom! This work is true! I love it so much! Its so great to just see people progress in this gospel! Keep doing what your doing!
Oh and some advice! If there is ever a new investigator in church make sure you always welcome him or her! Its is so big to get investigators involved with the members! I love you so so so much and your the bomb . com! Thank you for all that you do for me your such a great example and just a boss! I love you lots!!
Love Azniano Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment