Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#85 Milano I LOVE My Mission!!!


POPS!

Well, I hate to say it but the talent looks good this year!! I still got my money on the BIG WF!!! What what! You will see, they will take it all! Anyway the weather is good here! It has been raining and a little bit of storms but I got to tell you it feels a lot better then the heat! thats for sure but... I don't know whats worse as far as missionary work goes haha! The heat or rain but they don't stop me ehh! Just like Hel: 5:12 we need build our foundation on the rock our Lord! Anyway thats just some scripture for you eh! How is the singles ward going I probably don't need to ask because your a baller and just doing what you do and that is being a boss!!!! So just keep that up eh.. I pray for you all the time and I mean all the time!!  I love you dad so much and I cant wait to see you! We will go to some movies again eh!!! Lots of love!!

Love Your Son Anz Scheurn

YO YO YO Family!

Well, another great week here in Milano but I got to tell you it has frightened me just a wee little bit. Well, Giovanni is still freaking awesome!!! Just great! So we have a story about this one ehh. and just to show you how much the Lord comfort, cares and really does know and love his children who are in difficult times. Well anyway we met with Giovanni last Monday and we were excited because he will be baptized this Saturday, or so we thought! Anyway we get the news at the end of our lesson that he  can come for the baptism on Saturday no problem but.… It just so happens that the next day Sunday he will not be able to attend church so he cannot finish and get he gift of the Holy Ghost... and that doesn't fly because we cannot give the Holy Ghost and baptism on the same day! This was a huge problem! The only reason why he had to work on this day was because in August he signed up for it because it is actually a festival and he said he would work for it and he needs the money!... Curse you Satan!! But not to worry because the Lord is aware of everything! Anyway I was a little worried and disappointed and so was Anziano Sexton… and I really wanted Anziano Sexton to witness a baptism so bad... We prayed about it a lot! We called President and asked if there was anything... and I mean anything we could do about this… and he was like well no there isn't... He said but however... the next week is General Conference. and he will not be able to be baptized that weekend so… he said that would mean he would need to wait two weeks to get baptized and that is to long.. so anyway he said I give you permission, if it is okay and.... and with permission of the Bishop, because he has the authority over it Giovanni  you can do the baptism and confirmation on the same day. We were stoked for this! But also nervous. During ward council we were nervous because we knew that we had to bring this up and it freaked us out like crazy!! Anyway me and Anzinao Sextons were so nervous and this is how I know and, I mean I know!!!.. man… I know that God does answer our prayers and comforts us in times of affliction because normally hearing this news... I would be very angry and upset but being so old in the mission....I knew that Giovanni would be baptized! I did not know when but I knew he would because our Heavenly father loves us a lot. BUT.... Bishop approved!  Anziano Sexton and I just look at each other and give a fist bump!! We were stoked! So it will be this Saturday! Fratello Cobelli and Ben will give talks.... I will be baptizing him. We wanted a member to perform the baptism but he did not want this.... he really wanted us... So Anziano Sexton will give the gift of the Holy Ghost!!!! It will be great and we will get lots of pictures but... please still pray for him!! Because prayers work!!! Other then that the work is good but you remember Andrea! The 19 year old? Well we got a hold of him and he wants to meet with us very bad so we will see him this Saturday!! He is great but other then that we are still working with Salvatore who is fantastic!!!!!!!! As well as Roger! Please keep them all in your prayers! Man you would think being this far into he mission I would be used to talking to people but it still gets me. I got to tell you there is no better feeling then just testifying about the Book of Mormon to others!!! Its just awesome!!! I love the people here!!!! They make me laugh so hard!!!  I just have the best and most spiritual experiences ever!! Anziano Sexton continues to be a baller, what else is new!! I swear I learn more from him then he does from me. Yeah and I'm not even kidding either! Transfers are next week! Crazy stuff.... I have a felling I will be transferred to my last city! I would love to do another with Anziano Sexton but you got to understand as a missionary when you get the feeling that you're leaving to a different city..... Thats is the feeling and it will happen... I have noticed that!  Anyway its all good! I just need to keep giving it my all! I think I have had one of the most spiritual experiences on my mission every her! We were in the park talking to people and we see a lady on the park bench by herself and you could just tell she was alone and was just sitting there so we went up to her and asked how its was going and sat next to her, and just talked to her! She was from South America about 50 and was just eating by her self. It was so spiritual... I sat down next to her and we talked about the Book of Mormon and how it just really brings us happiness and joy in our life!!! I'm so thankful to serve my Heavenly Father! I will admit there have been so many trials and they are not over yet... and I'm thankful for them because they just make me so very much stronger!! I love my Heavenly Father for this because.... when I come home those trials that I have had.... will not even be remembered but....I will remember the great times!!!! I got to tell you though...the thing I will remember the most is when I baptized Lin... Man I still get teary eyed just thinking about it! When Lin come up out of the water and him was just balling and was so filled with the spirit and just hugging me! I know that my relationship with these people I find though the Lord will never end and they will be with me forever!!! Anyway thanks for all of your guys support! Okay mom.... so I did get Gabe's letter and I don't know how much time I will have to write him but just tell him, Lo Voglio tanto bene! e che sono emozionato e contentissimo di parlare con lui in italiano!  Man I'm speaking Italian look at that!! haha!!
I love y'all to much!!! hmm but what else yeah mo it sounds like you have your hands full but no one can handle it better then you can! We are going to try to visit that lady that lives in
 that will be pretty cool! but yeah it will be fun! Mom I will focus until the end of my mission like I'm not going to lie it is getting harder and harder but....I know that I can do it because I have worked hard up until this point but this is where I really need to give it to the Lord and just lean on him!!!! This is where it counts!!!  I know the whole mission counts but, I just want to say..... its go time!!! Not much else mom  to write. Just make sure you know mom how much I love you and how truly grateful I am for you!!! I thank my heavenly father for a loving family as well! Especially for loving parents who ere perfect for me! I love you guys so so so much and just know that I know that this church is true and.... it is guided by a loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ who love us! All they want is for us to return into their presence and live with them again!!! Thanks for everything!!
LOTS and LOTS of LOVE

Love Anziano Scheurn 

No comments:

Post a Comment