Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

# 50 Transferred To BOLZANO!!!!!!


Cara Famiglia! and MOM
Alrighty then here we go get ready for just a wild ride! Drum roll please!.. Well I will be leaving cities who would of guessed haha!!! Being in Pisa for 5 transfers is quite a long time! But anyway every last Monday before the transfer we clean the apartment for the next missionaries who come in just so its clean. But anyway we were sitting there cleaning and sure enough that Nokia ring tone went off.. and my heart skipped a beat! I couldn't believe I was actually going to find out where I was going. But I answered and I heard President Wolfgramm's voice on the other side saying o hey Anziano Scheurn how are you doing??!! How is the work in Pisa! I went on to tell him that the work is just exploding in Pisa right now because we will have a baptism this Saturday with Davide! He had his interview and passed and is ready to make that covenant with Heavenly Father which is AWESOME!!!! Anyway we have also found an AWESOME Italian family that I have been telling you about, and the work is just booming right now! Just going crazy! Anyway I went on to tell him about all of the success that we have seen in the past 6 weeks because of the help of the Lord! anyway he went on to tell me well thats great!! Well wouldn't you know I will be taking you out of Pisa finally! I was like hmm big surprise haha but anyway after five transfers in Pisa.... he went on to tell me that I will be going to serve with Anziano Warren from my group! AND I will be going to the most north city in the mission which is basically Austria! BOLZANO! It will be insane and cold as well! It will be pretty crazy but that is just the beginning of the news! He went on to tell me as well that he would be taking Anziano Neff out as well!!!!!!!! We are being white washed!!!! which is not cool, President told me how he was just concerned and didn't really know what he was doing but we needed to trust in the Lord because he felt very prompted to take Anziano Neff out and put him in Verona as zone leader. So that was a huge shock!!! Anyway that is whats going on with transfers. Its pretty crazy because I told Anziano Warren at zone conference.... I said hey bro after this transfer I will come serve with you in BOLZANO! AND it happened. Its crazy because you know that family the Trexlars, they have tons and tons of family up in Bolzano and they just love us, and sister Trexlar is from there and they go there like every 2 weeks which is insane! Anyway they went on to tell me that they think I got sent there for a reason and that is to reactivate her sister! It will be awesome!! But it will be a little tough because they speak lots and lots of German up there so we will see how that goes!
So that is the news about transfers its just insane what goes on, in the mission you never ever know what is going to happen and thats the crazy thing! Hmm but it will be cool to see everyone at transfers!! I will see anziano Smith!!! Which will be AWESOME! Anz Neff will be my zone leader and I will probably go on scambios with him as well which will be insane!!! Yeah thats the transfer for you! Hmm ok well as you know I needed to say goodbye to everyone which was so hard. Last night we had what I would like to call my "last supper" with the Trexlars..... haha some good old tacos!! It was amazing but it was tough saying bye to them for sure!! He told me he would be seeing me in a couple weeks in Bolzano haha! I saw Sorella Sarti, mom let me just tell you.. she was BALLING because I was leaving! She loved me so much and it was sad but I got her information as well and all the others, Trexlars and them! I took pictures with everyone as well so don't worry i'm remembering, its just hard to send them because time and the cost but I will get those to you, don't worry.
Anyway its so good to hear about everyone doing well! I love hearing it, it just makes me happy to hear it.
Mom I love the pictures that you send me!!!! I'm so thankful for them everyday. You guys are so amazing and i'm thankful for all that you guys do for me! I know before the mission I don't even know what I was thinking!!!! haha!!!! I was such a sissy lala!!!! Anyway.... i'm trying to grow every second in my mission because, I know that is the most important thing and I know that when I say that i'm going to grow.... its growing my faith in Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father! I LOVE this gospel and I know its so true! Mom I will do my best to get that package off to you guys! Its difficult! But I will do all that I can today for my last p-day in Pisa! We will be going to a place called Volterra, its known as the place where twilight was filmed. I heard its gorgeous and awesome so we will go there! Anyway I love you guys so so so much and i'm just as shocked as you guys on whats going on for transfers!
Tell Vossa that I love him and he is such a boss!! It was him and his faith and diligence.... that he learned the sacrament prayer!!!! I didn't do anything.... I just gave him some of the words! I love all of you!  But yeah i'm trying to be the best missionary I can, I don't know how the work is going in Bolzano and to tell the truth, I really don't even care.... but what I do care about is.... I know that this church is true and we do have inspired leaders like President Wolfgramm who has chosen me to go to Bolzano for a reason!!!! I'm going to hit the ground running and find those people who are waiting for me! I love you all so so so much and I hope all is well and make sure you give all my nephews and nieces a HUGE HUG for me and tell the family they are awesome! I need to go I love you all so much! I will be giving a great update next week about Bolzano and how it is. I should be receiving my package in a couple weeks at interviews! I love you all again so much and this church is true!! and BTW it was so hard saying bye to Davide, the man we were to baptize Saturday He will still be baptized and he said he is going to miss us so much but anyway.... I love you all so very much again!
Love Anziano N. Rhett Scheurn
Anziano Neff!
Having dinner with the Trexlers!! Thank you Thank you to the Trexlers who fed the missionaries often! You are wonderful and I know You will hold a special place in Rhett's heart forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rhett: Good luck in Bolzano! Anziano Neff has loved serving with you the past two transfers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' cute is he? So happy he gets to move and see more of the country and what the Lord has in store for him. I love Rhett always have always will

    ReplyDelete