Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pisa #46 "The Christmas Call"!!!

Famiglia! Mom                                                                                                                   56.gif
This is going to be a short email because I will see you guys in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyway so about skype this is what is going down!!
So for skype on Christmas we will be going to the Trexlar family! They are American and they have two computers! With skype! So it will be very easy to skype. The connections should be awesome and if not they will have a phone I can use as well! But anyway I will be calling at 3 to 4! So you need to keep the skype on and loud so you can hear me call! So I will just add you mom and you will get a call from me, my name will be something you will recognize! It will be awesome! So just be ready between 3 and 4! So I would like to have at least Forrest, Conner, Scott and Shayla if they all can! But yeah and then just he whole family!!!!!!!! I love you guys and I will talk to you all in about 2 days!! Sorry this letter kind of BKS but you guys will be talking to me and I will tell you all about the work and so on!! Another in Pisa!!! I love you all so so much!!
Love Anziano Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment