Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

# 58 Bolzano Genell & Zone Conference


Forever Companions!!  Anziano Smith! (Rhett's MTC Companion)
"Belli Anziani"
Zone Conference!!!
Boys!!! 
WOW!!!!! I just had a email typed and it erased! Now I need to start all over!!

But anyway mom i'm truly sorry to hear about Genell it is sad! You know being on a mission and being as close to my Heavenly Father as I am now.... makes me know that I don't need to fear death and no one needs to fear death. I mean obviously if they are not living the gospel of Jesus Christ.... but I know that Genell was an amazing lady!! And I mean truly amazing! But when death comes to my mind the first word that comes to my mind would have to be the Atonement! The Atonement of Jesus Christ! Our Savior came to the world to die for our sins and to suffer for us! He did this so everyone and I mean everyone could receive a perfect body! Without sin without sickness or anything!! I'm truly thankful for my Savior mom.... and I know that Genell is doing amazing right now because your right.... her faith was HUGE! Genell is just awesome! I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for her like
she said! A great chapter of charity and is my favorite.... you need to read is Moroni 7! Mom if I can be of any help to you or the family let me know. I will for sure pray for them so don't you worry about that!!! :)
About Conner!!! Thats so awsome!!!!! He is going to be such a stud missionary! I love him so much! I know that Seattle is where the Lord wants him in this moment of his life and this is the beauty of a living prophet!!
So I did receive the package!!! AMAZING PACKAGE! Mom I got to say you amaze me on how well you know your son! It was perfect.... and everything I could imagine that I wanted was in there!!
Okay so about the work! Well Margot called us back and we will be seeing her so pray that that lesson goes well! I don't know what her deal is but, she needs to make up her mind. I mean obviously she needs this gospel because everyone does, but I hate to say it.... I don't want to pull teeth to get her to receive it, but we will see about that! And Jon okay well he is doing great! He excepted a baptism date which is awesome!!!! So thats great. He has been a little flakey lately.... but we are still working with him. He did come to church and he loved it!!! So thats a plus just please continue to pray for him! We will see how everything goes! The lesson we had with him was just out of this world amazing! By far the greatest lesson I have had in my mission thus far! He told us when he met us he was just wanted to learn English and that was it! But by the end of the lesson he did not care about English at all. He wanted to come to church and learn more of the gospel He loves the >Book of Mormon as well which is great! Hmm what else well Zoya, we will be seeing her tomorrow I think! Which is awesome! I got to go on a scambio with Anziano Neff! Like old times! I love him so much! Honestly Hilarious! AND I got to see Azn Smith as well! Smith wants me to come room with him at BYU after the mission but it just depends! Man I love my mission so much!   Its already almost mothers day! I'm just as amazed as you are mom about how fast the time is going! I really cant even keep up on my calendar! I know this will be a little shorter email... but I love you so much mom! I'm so thankful for all that you do for me! Honestly you have no idea how much I love you! I'm thankful for my Savior and for this wonderful church and General Conference that is coming up! WHOOPP WHOOPP!! thats what im talking about!!!! Get those questions ready!!! I love you all so much and thanks for everything you guys do!!!
Love,
Anziano N.Rhett Scheurn


No comments:

Post a Comment