Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

#59 Bolzano The Inner German!



Anziani Warren and Scheurn!

Family Whuutttt Up!!!
Alright well it has been another week here in BOZEN! I swear I can feel my inner German coming out! I will be speaking zi dutch when I get home! ha-ha I don't know how to say i'm kidding but hey you believed me huh!!! But yeah I hear so much German its insane!!! Hey we are getting there! So about the work! Well Jon I don't know!! We have gotten a hold of him but he actually got mad at us for trying to confirm a appointment with him... so he is kind of acting like a sissy right now.. We will see how it goes we have not seen him in the past week which is a bummer... but we are trying.. It just stinks we have had two GOLDEN investigators so we call them here in the mission or as we say.... simpatizanti D'oro, but hey its all good we will just continue this work forward! Marianglela the "untouchable unicorn" is great! We are still struggling to see her. I mean she has a pretty rock solid testimony already because she has actually studied with the missionaries before down south in Salerno! Her and Marco, her boyfriend just need to get married! Marco is a boss! He is a member and kind of went inactive a little, but now he has been back to church for the last 4 weeks so we are working with him as well! They are both from Salerno! hmm we met with a french girl as well! She is about 20 years old and she was interested to see what we had to offer in the church! We met and talked with her. She seemed interested we invited her to baptism and she said that she would accept when she knew that the Book of Mormon was true, so thats cool. Me and Anz Warren kind of fear that she only wants to learn just because she read about it in her studies. But she wants to come to church and see how it works. So we will see how it goes :) Also there is a women from Ukraine, named ZOYA! Awesome lady!!!!! She actually lived in Trento and then she got a job up here in Merano which is very close to Bolazno! She is in our zone now! So we are teaching her, but her work schedule is crazy!!!! She works Sundays!!! Gosh dang you Satan!!! We are bringing another girl member to our appointment tomorrow who is also from Ukraine she is going to help us and we will have a message about fasting and praying for faith and how she can find a way to come to church! We all want to do a fast for her! All together so that will be sweet! So that is pretty much the work right now!! Its sweet! we are still really trying but hey we need those prayers and I know you guys do that a lot and I thank you all for that tons!!!
So about Genell mom i'm glad that my words could somewhat be of help,... and especially the Book of Mormon! Man that book is so great! Joseph Smith said that we can get closer to God reading that book then any other book in the world!! For some reason the Italians here have a hard time believing that... hmm go figure. NO NO... they have the bible so its okay!! ha-ha you have no idea how much we hear that! Anyway mom I know that Genell is okay now in Heaven and she is doing what she is doing! She has so much faith and a huge testimony, its only fair that she shares it with those who have not received that testimony in spirit world! I know its has been difficult but... I know that you are strong! You just rely on your prayers and scriptures everything will be A OK! Like I have to admit losing my last 2 golden investigators has truly made me a little ticked off at the Lord! I am starting to realize that HE is just making way for something amazing! I know the Lord is testing me to see how I will react and.... I hope i'm passing! ha-ha! I read the scriptures and pray to really feel the sprit who helps me in this work serving the Lord as well as, my daily life. Its so good dad gave you a blessing! I swear I get nervous being here in Italy giving people blessings in Italian but I know the Lord helps me!
Thats so awesome Vance is playing baseball! He looks like a stud!!! He is a stud! I miss my nephews and nieces so much!!! I love them so much and can't wait to see them and go to there sports games and just hang out with them all the time!
That story about the date night with you and dad is hilarious!!! I was laughing so bad!!! Man those times were great sitting around the living room and just hearing everyone talk about the most funniest things ever! Man I cant wait for that again!
Well the box was great! I will be getting my Easter package the 11 of April because that is the next zone conference. 
I love you all so so so so much and there are no really crazy stories here! Accept Mr. UFO man came back again! That crazy guy in our gospel principles class! We luckily our ward mission leader Fratello Adolfo Daponte was teaching! He doesn't take any crap from anyone! He is a boss!! I love him! His wife actually passed away like 5 years ago or something and he is a conver!t He and his wife served a mission here in Italy and he has 2 sons who served!! He is a awesome and great man!! hmm but anyway that crazy man actually started talking about Muslins and exorcisms and just weird stuff! He is strange but it was hilarious not going to lie!!! I  kept looking at Anz Warren during it and we would just try not to bust up laughing! I love Anz Warren as well he is a stud!!!!! We are trying and working hard but truly having a good time while doing it!! But I just want to say GENERAL CONFERENCE ARRIVA! Fra Poco! Get those questions ready! I'm so stoked to hear the Prophet and Apostles speak! I hope you all are excited as I am!
I love you guys so much!! I'm so thankful for all of your support! I need to tell you mom I think next week i'm going to try to find a couple pairs of pants like slacks, I can wear for the summer time here so I hope you don't mind if I buy a couple!!
Thank you all so much and I love you mom and dad tons!!! I love my whole family! ! Again I love you so much! I know this church is true and i'm thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ!! He lives!
LOTS OF LOVE
Anziano Rhett Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment